BENEFITING: Houston Area Women's Center, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Aug 31, 2015
The Houston Area Women's Center helps individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence in their efforts to move their lives forward. We provide shelter, counseling and advocacy to support them in building lives free from the effects of violence. We seek social change to end domestic and sexual violence through community awareness and education. Our services are confidential and available to everyone.
Programs and Services:
- 24-hour domestic violence and sexual assault hotlines
- 120-bed domestic violence shelter and support services
- Individual and group counseling for adults and children
- On-call hospital accompaniment for survivors of domestic and sexual violence
- Transitional housing program
- Children’s court services
- Community education and training programs and primary prevention services
Houston Area Women's Center
1010 Waugh Drive
Houston, TX 77019
P: 713.528.6798 F: 713.535.6363