Pure Barre Carmel is excited to be part of Pure Give and support our local community by fundraising for Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
About Pure Give
Pure Barre has always been more than a workout; it's a lifestyle.This year, the entire Pure Barre family is coming together for our first ever Pure Give Challenge to raise money for worthwhile causes all over the country. Here's how it works:
Each Pure Barre studio is choosing a cause and charity of their choice that they want to support. From August 22 to September 22, Pure Barre studios and their fans will compete to see who can raise the most money for their cause. At the end of the challenge, Pure Barre Corporate will match the donations of the top three studios (up to $5,000 for the first place studio and up to $2500 for the 2nd and 3rd place studios). There will be fun prizes and incentives announced along the way to keep the challenge fresh and exciting!
Who we are
The Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence is a statewide alliance of domestic violence programs, support agencies and concerned individuals. We provide technical assistance, resources, information and training to those who serve victims of domestic violence; and promote social and systems change through public policy, public awareness and education.
What we do
There are five areas in which we focus:
- Prevention. Helping people form healthy relationships is key to preventing domestic abuse. ICADV works throughout the state to help key service providers develop programs with comprehensive and coordinated approaches to domestic violence prevention.
- Legislative advocacy. Working to advocate for systemic and societal change, influence public policy and the allocation of resources is key to the mission of ICADV.
- Public awareness. With e-newsletters, the website, social media and events, ICADV works to communicate news and educational information to the public.
- Advocate training. Dedicated people throughout Indiana work with victims every day. ICADV helps them do that by providing technical assistance and training.
- Legal assistance. Sometimes victims and member providers need legal assistance. From writing legal briefs to helping victims get protective orders, the ICADV legal team provides individual and organizational assistance.
To learn more about ICADV, click here to visit the website.