#PushForward Fundraising Campaign
Organized by: David Suh
16 Generation Initiative Students have graduated [Friday, 4/22]!
April 23, 2016
Imagine if you took a 5-week course on delivering amazing customer service but rarely experienced it in life. Would you believe amazing customer service exist?
Katee & David (Batman & Robin) are fighting to rebalance the odds and give every young adult a fair chance to grow a positive mindset through experiencing real-life customer service over the next 4 weeks (Instead of learning from a piece of paper). We have a diverse group of 20 students (16-29) in our class: young adults with recent criminal convictions, students with limited English, parents, and those with learning disabilities.
The current program funding is very limited to in-class curriculum. We need your support to take the class to the field and make learning a live experience for our students. These students are missing out due to financial constraints.
We have all had friends/family/mentors who have made an impact in our lives and with your help we can help drive positive mindsets for the students to become employed. Every dollar makes us holler.
Here is what your support can do for our dedicated students (Activities are held outside the curriculum hours):
- $200 provides quick service restaurant customer service experience (Role play at McDonald’s, KFC, Burger King, etc..) + Team Lunch
- $300 allows students to experience different levels of customer service in retail (Abercrombie vs Bloomingdales vs Louis Vuitton, etc..) + Team Lunch (food court)
- $400 supports an off-site team building event (Customer Service Scavenger Hunt + Team Dinner)
- $500 provides new interview/graduation outfits for each student
- $1,000 provides the 1st EVER 3-course fine dining experience for each student
We’d like to thank you in advance, and we’ll keep everyone updated with the students progress. Thanks!