Raab Family Mission Trip
Organized by: Kevin and Carrie Raab
EVENT DATE Dec 02, 2014
Someone has to PRAY, someone has to PAY and someone has to GO. We have the joy of doing all three and there is nothing greater than seeing God's kingdom advance, souls reached and lives forever changed.
The four of us recently went to Honduras in June and we are eagerly anticipating going again in December. God has called our family to GO! We have a mission's heart and want to make a difference for eternity. We are always in prayer and financial support for others and we are asking if you would prayerfully consider doing the same for us as we embark on the call of God for our lives.
We know that without your prayer support our impact on the local people will never be as great as it will be when you are on your knees before our King. All four of us, as a family, are called to GO. We are called to the least of these. We are called to save the lost, to feed the poor, to be HIS hands and feet, eyes and ears to those we encounter.
We will be walking the streets and villages in Honduras for a week handing out food and clothing, ministering the good news, and of course laying hands on the sick and praying for any needs the people have, and then the trip will culminate with Friday and Saturday night crusades.
To give you a summary of what happened this past June 2104 when we were in Honduras:
- 13, 600 individual meals were delivered to poor families in the rural villages (some of these places so remote, they required crossing suspension bridges, rivers, and climbing uphill in 4x4 vehicles!)
- 1.65 tons of humanitarian aid, consisting mostly of much-needed clothing and toys were shared to the delight of many grateful souls. The smile on a child's face when he can trade in his sticks for a real toy is something every person should witness.
- 1,718 one on one salvations were recorded by our team members who boldly shared the Gospel, some for the first time.
- Because we do not preach a Gospel of word only, COUNTLESS signs, wonders, and miracles flowed through the hands of "everyday" believers who saw the Book of Acts come to life through their hands!
- Multiple thousands lifted their hands among a sea of people to accept and rededicate their souls to Christ during the two nights of the Gospel crusade.
So, as you can see, prayer support is critical from start to finish and we ask those of you that are willing to please pray for us each day while we are there... we will be forever grateful! For those that prefer to support us financially, and to sow a seed into the harvest and what we will be doing, this site will allow for your heart of giving to play a role in our efforts. You reap what you sow and you are sowing into good fertile soil and you will be blessed in doing so!
The dates for this trip will be December 2nd to December 9th.
Together we are impacting lives. Bringing heaven to earth and advancing the Kingdom of God! We are privileged to say, "Here I am Lord, send me!"
Thank you for your love, prayers and financial support!!!
The Raab family
Isaiah 61 - Luke 4:18