Our mission is to provide an interactive, fun and safe environment in which children and youth learn leadership skills necessary for success in today's marketplace. We develop leaders who have the mindset to be technically excellent and morally responsible. To learn more about us, browse around our new website.
A Few Highlights From 2013:
- The director, Stephanie Clark, was nominated and selected to lead, in partnership with the Montgomery County Recreation Department, the county-wide Youth Advisory Council
- The students planned and helped execute this years Trunk or Treat event, which served over 300 families and helped send food to families in need during Thanksgiving.
- The students, along with others from YAC, led the county-wide "Anti-bullying Rally"
- Approximately 50% of LI students took leadership positions or received leadership awards both internally within LI and externally in outside organizations
- The LI College Tour exposed students to various types of colleges and universities, from Ivy League to Historically Black Universities.
- And so much more...
The gifts, talents, or prayers you will offer on behalf of the generation we are serving will be a real source of encouragement and strength to the LI Team. More importantly, your giving will help LI serve more, and develop more next generation technically excellent and character-driven leaders.