International Institute For Race Medicin...
Tax ID: 46-1856408
BASED: Norfolk, MA, United States
CHARITY WEBSITE: www.racemedicine.org
The International Institute for Race Medicine strives to promote the health and safety of all athletes participating in endurance events through education, research, and the development of medical best practices. To accomplish the goals set by this mission, the organization:
• Shares credible information as it pertains to all medical aspects of running and endurance events.
• Promotes research and improvements in clinical care for participants in road races and mass participation sporting events.
• Developes collaborative relationships with public safety groups.
• Establishes reliable medical protocols and logistical matrixes that can be used by all mass participation events.
• Establishes liaisons to various groups, corporations, and organizations that will help promote the mission of the IIRM and the endurance sports industry.
To accomplish the goals set by this mission, the organization: