Race to the Lake for the Edna House
EVENT DATE: Sep 14, 2018
When you sign up, you will automatically be entered into CrowdRise to fundraise for the Enda House. As a thank you for your support, we will have perks for when you hit these fundraising goals!
$200 - Stylish distressed hat embroidered with Enda
$400 - Hooded sweat shirt made with soft cotton
Join us for the most exciting Friday evening run of the summer!
How it works:
- Sign up for the event knowing 100% of all donations benefits the Edna House and their mission
- Join us for a Friday evening run at Edgewater Park
- Finish right on the waters edge!
About the Edna House
Proceeds benefit the expansion of The Edna House for Women. The Edna House offers long-term, structured sober living and education to women seeking recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol
DATE: Friday, September 14, 2018
PLACE: Edgewater Park - Lower Level Cleveland Memorial Shoreway Cleveland, OH 44102
Race Day Timeline
- 4:30 p.m.- Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup (near Pavilion in bottom bowl)
- 6:30 p.m.- All runners and walkers start
AWARDS: Top male and female overall and top male and female in the following age categories:9 & under, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over