August 01, 2017
BENEFITING: Ohio Citizen Action Education Fund
EVENT DATE: Aug 04, 2017
Hello and welcome to my fundraising page. Ohio Citizen Action (the local organization in charge of this whole karaoke jam) does really great work- specifically in the fight against dirty coal. In light of our *cough* lovely administration, I believe this fight is more important than ever. Here's how it works:
1. You donate money to my page.
2. I will be eternally grateful.
3. You come to the karaoke challenge on August 4th and watch me sing the following songs: - Barracuda (Heart) - Brass in Pocket (The Pretenders)
4. Barracuda is a very tough song and I will need your support to make it through. Also I might need you to share a drink with me after if it doesn't go so well.
5. Ohio Citizen Action continues to do kick ass work in the name of all things environment.
Thank you for taking the time to check this out, and I appreciate in advance any amount that you can give to this VERY worthy cause. If you want more info about what Ohio Citizen Action does specifically, go here: www.ohiocitizen.org