BENEFITING: Ark of Hope for Children, Inc.
Run, walk, swim or ride in awareness and support of child abuse, child trafficking and bullying survivors! Whatever your racing activity this year, Ark of Hope invites you to wear our racing logo in support of the abuse victims we bring hope to daily. Join our team!
Whether you have already chosen your racing event for this year, or you want to be in one, you can now do it WITH US! Once you have started your Racing Unchained Team fundraiser and raised a small amount of funds, Ark of Hope will provide you with an official Racing Unchained with Team Removing Chains shirt you can wear before, during and after the race in appreciation for partnering with us.
There are rewards you could win from Crowdrise for donating and for starting your own team page with Ark of Hope. Click here to see the latest incentives!
Here is how to start your event page;
- Choose your race, marathon or other event
- Select this Racing Unchained with Team Removing Chains page
- Click “Create Your Fundraiser” to start your own team and you will automatically be partnered with us on this one!
- Modify the title; something like I am Racing Unchained in My City Marathon sounds cool!
- Pictures we have should help but they can be removed. Change the words to anything you want but we have some written below to help you out. Be sure to remove all this stuff above that part so you so your friends know you are racing and looking for support, not asking them to run a race for removing chains. :-)
- Save it and you have just started “Your Race” Unchained!
- We will know right away that you have made one, but it will be helpful if you email us to give us the awesome news first hand!
- Donating to your own will get the fundraiser bar moving right away and encourage all of your friends.
- Share it, tweet it, email it over and over. The more people see it the better chance they will react.
I am making a difference... I am helping to Remove Their Chains!
Every year hundreds of thousands more girls and boys are victimized at the hands of abusers. Whether abused physically or sexually; whether rented hourly for sex or trapped in forced labor, the personal toll is horrendous. Thousands of adults, once victimized as children, still suffer years later with fear, trust issues, traumatic flashbacks, PTSD, night terrors and more. Too many find themselves with little to no help, but why should they suffer in silence? I am choosing to help them be heard and find Hope!
Removing Chains live chat support site, as part of Ark of Hope for Children, is breaking the chains that enslave survivors through impassioned eMentors and Survivors Coaches. Along with self-help resources and helping survivors find local help near them no matter where they live globally you can help break their chains. Ark of Hope even plans their Harbourage Safe Homes to provide long and short term care in Florida for rescued child trafficking victims.
Friends and my online followers please sponsor me in my event. Ark of Hope will provide me with an official Racing Unchained with Team Removing Chains shirt for the race. Your support will empower me as I race knowing that I will be helping victimized children, and even once victimized adults with every step. Please help supporting me, then share this with everyone you know. Let’s Remove Chains Together!
My event is linked with Ark of Hope online. They are everywhere!
- Facebook page
- Google+ Community
- Pinterest page
- Tumblr page
- Twitter; @Abusedids and @RemovingChains
Contact them by email if you need help yourself!