BENEFITING: UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY OF THE NORTH BAY INC
Cypress & River Montessori Schools "Raise the Roof" Solar Project
Help us raise $50,000 towards the installation of a new roof and solar on UCP of the North Bay's School Building.
UCP of the North Bay is committed to environmental sustainability and will benefit from an upgrade in solar panels on the building it owns that houses two schools:
Cypress Primary School: a non-public school serving children with autism and other disabilities grades K-8
River Montessori Charter School: a public school serving children grades TK-6
- Reduction of energy use for both schools.
- Huge cost savings that will be passed on to both schools so they can allocate the savings toward programs offered to children.
- Schools become less dependent on fossil fuels and lowers overall green house gas emissions (a large contributor to global warming of the planet).
- It’s just smarter for our Petaluma community and for the planet.
Join our capital campaign and help us "Raise the Roof" for our schools.
About Cypress School - Meeting Needs of UCP of the North Bay
- Cypress School and After-School programs provide evidence-based curriculum and adapted environments for children with autism spectrum disorders and similar disabilities.
- Our programs are uniquely individualized by multi-disciplinary teams of educators and therapists.
- Delivering state of the art transition programs for students with developmental disabilities seeking to enter the work force.
- Our therapeutic camps support children with developmental disabilities and include typically developing peers.
About River Montessori Charter School
- River Montessori Charter School is a learning community where children are inspired to realize their academic, personal, and social potential to become global citizens.
- The historically proven Montessori educational model supports the whole child, creates lifelong learners, and educates for peace.
- The resulting academic excellence is supported by a prepared classroom environment that inspires self-paced, individualized discovery and a love of learning, as well as respect for self, others, and the environment.