Kayak for Camp is a charity paddling event designed to raise funds and awareness for The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp. Open to all human powered watercraft (kayaks, SUPs, etc.) and paddlers of all ability levels, the event features 2-Mile, 4-Mile and 8-Mile route options surrounding the beautiful Norwalk Islands.
Be a Bandit and join Team Hole in the Wall today! Your support will help The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp provide "a different kind of healing" to more than 20,000 children and families battling serious illness each year, completely free of charge.
Minimum Fundraising Commitment
As a member of Team Hole in the Wall you will receive:
- A personal fundraising Web page
- A custom Team HITW bandana
- Access to Team Coaches and training resources
- A Camp style Finish Festival at Harborview Beach, Norwalk Cove Marina
- Additional Team gear and incentives
Questions? Call (203) 777-0522 or Email email@example.com