Skip to content
taraphillips's profile image - click for profile

Tara Phillips' Fundraiser:

Empowering Haiti Housing Project

Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo
Tara's Photo

BENEFITING: ART CREATION FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN INC

EVENT DATE: Apr 23, 2014

Tara Phillips

THE STORY:

Realtors for Good is a nationwide realtor referral company, connecting you to the best agents who are making a world of difference.  Each time you work with one of our agents, 10% of the referral commission goes to a non profit of YOUR choice.  Let's make the world a better place, one house at at time!

Here on Crowdrise, our goal is to raise $10K to Collaborate on a Home Build for a family in Jacmel, Haiti.  We will travel to Haiti in Spring of 2014, where our Volunteers will work alongside local Haitians to build this home and make this family's dream come true.  The home and land will cost around $7k in total. 

All dollars are Tax deductible (yay!!) through our partners at the Art Creation Foundation for Children, based in Jacmel, Haiti.   Their mission is simple, they teach street children art so that they may have a future.  From the fundraiser, 30% percent of proceeds will go to support the Art School and the other 70% goes directly to this Realtors for Good-Home Build Project.  We're excited that this home will be built for a family of one of the ACFFC students.  

At Realtors for Good, we believe in helping here in our own backyards and abroad- standing together as local and global citizens.  We so appreciate your support.  If you'd like to join us for the trip of a lifetime in Haiti- contact Tara at 954 980 6268.  The next dates are April 23rd to 30th! 

Mesi Anpil,

Tara

Learn more at: 

http://www.realtorsforgood.com

http://www.letsgotohaiti.com

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Tara and Empowering Haiti Housing Project.