Rebecca Jones via Crowdrise
May 16, 2015
Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my page. So here's what's going on; on Sunday, May 3, 2015, a team of 10 cyclists including me will represent Team iMentor in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
The TD Five Boro Bike Tour is the largest cycling event in America, and provides riders with the unique opportunity of cycling through 40 miles of car-free streets across New York City with over 32,000 other riders. Team iMentor members will have the opportunity to raise awareness and support for iMentor, helping more students from low-income communities succeed in college and achieve their ambitions.
Each Team iMentor rider commits to raising a minimum of $1,000 and will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- A Team iMentor dry-fit performance jersey
- Exclusive access to an early start
- Complimentary breakfast at the start
- Complimentary lunch at the finish
- Exclusive charity access to the Finish Festival
- A personal fundraising page on Crowdrise
- Fundraising tips and personalized support from iMentor staff