Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville currently serves over 1,100 families of sick and injured children each year. As Jacksonville continues to grow as a destination for world-class pediatric care, the demand for the services of RMHC Jacksonville is increasing. We are undergoing an expansion and renovation project to add 24 new bedrooms to our 30-bedroom House to allow us to continue to support families who need us most.
A generous supporter of the House has offered to match all public gifts of $25,000 or less up to $500,000. Please know that no gift is too small to make a significant difference for the families that call Ronald McDonald House a home away from home for a few days or many weeks. Below are a list of expenses associated with our renovation that your donation will enable us to purchase.
- 1 wall-mounted hairdryer per bedroom: $50
- 2 throw pillows per bedroom: $50
- 1 area rug per bedroom: $75
- 1 iron, ironing board, and wall hanger per bedroom: $100
- 1 coffee pot per bedroom: $100
- 1 mini fridge per bedroom: $150
- 2 Bedspreads per bedroom: $400 ($200 each)
- 3 vacuum cleaners: $500 each
Please help us move closer to RMHC of Jacksonville's overall goal of $13,000,000!