Organized by: Amber Williams
I am the mother of a 14 year old who has had a rough emotional year. The only thing that brought a smile to his face was his precious puppy I got for him in March. Unfortunately things happen and Myla got really sick really fast. We took her to the Vet and found out she was probably poisoned. As you can imagine this crushed my son. It was only 18 hours after she was at the vet that Myla passed away. I am trying so hard to have her cremated and get a charm for him to keep her ashes with him at all times. I became a single mother last year and money is really tight never have much wiggle room so even though this is totally against who I am, I am asking for help paying for this to help give my son some comfort. Myla was his baby, he trained he walked her feed her and even slept with her every night.