Reproductive Advocate Health Education-Ghana
Reproductive Advocate Health Education (RAHE)-GHANA is an independent, non-profit, development organization devoted to improving the quality of reproductive health services, general conditions of vulnerable people and communities through a right based approach. Since February 2014, RAHE-GHANA has been championing social intervention programs aimed at tackling vulnerability to diseases, hunger, and violence against women and children.
Our vision is to create a society in which citizens are empowered to equitably access the whole spectrum of quality social services and national resources.
• To actively work with communities to identify community context challenges and adopt cost effective ways of addressing them
• To Improve the capacity of target communities and schools to understand and demand responsive health services from governmental stakeholders
• To achieve social and economic development and improved quality of life for rural households and communities with emphasis on women and children, youth, the elderly, the disabled persons, orphans and other special groups
• To promote and provide access to quality basic education for children and school dropouts within deprived rural communities
• To increase access to safe and clean drinking water and sanitation so as to ultimately reduce water related and fecal-based diseases
• To improve the health conditions of communities through elimination of health hazards in the environment that lead to untimely death among adults and children
Our portfolio of work has three main constituencies in focus namely children, the youth and women in both rural and urban communities across Ghana.
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Reproductive Advocate Health 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Reproductive Advocate Health this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Reproductive Advocate Health. Thanks to your vote, Reproductive Advocate Health earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.