RESOLVE Scarecrow 5k
The least safe place for a woman in the State of NY is in her own home. Crazy, right? You bet! And its the sad truth, according to the NYS Dept of Criminal Justice Services.
For 13 years, the RESOLVE Scarecrow 5k has been raising awareness and funds to prevent domestic violence. We believe that everyone deserves to feel safe in their home and that by working together -- as women, men, friends, family, neighbors, and community -- that we can bring an end to domestic violence.
Join us on October 10th at the family-friendly RESOLVE Scarecrow 5K. Click here to register!
- Run or walk the scenic 5k course through the Village of Fairport and along the Erie Canal.
- New! Join the CrossFitRochester Stand Strong for Women Challenge, an 8-minute partner workout
that anyone can do to test their strength & endurance.
- Help your little ones run, climb & jump through the Fun Run & Obstacle Course, then play
games in the Kid's Fun Zone.
- Create your own fundrasing page today! You don't have to run to fundraise.
We have great prizes for our top 3 fundraisers (raise $1,000 or more to qualify).
- Come out as a volunteer or just be there to show your support!
RESOLVE is dedicated to opening eyes to the realities of domestic and sexual violence and to changing lives impacted by it. Every dollar raised will support this life changing work.