Did someone help you have a great childhood when you were young – a parent, sibling, teacher or coach? Do you help children in your life today have a great childhood – your grandchildren or children perhaps you mentor or babysit?
Celebrate the lives you touch and those who have touched yours by honoring them with a pinwheel – the national symbol for the great childhoods all children deserve because our children are our future – and support our Charitable Partner: Prevent Child Abuse America!
The charity will recognize all commitments on a special virtual pinwheel map of the U.S.!
Two Easy Ways to Participate! Please consider doing both... making a personal gift and setting-up a page to ask others!
1. Click Donate to a Fundraiser at top right to honor the people in your life with a pinwheel.
- Select a team and team member
- Enter the amount you want to give:
- 1 pinwheel for $10
- 3 pinwheels for $25
- 5 pinwheels for $40
- 10 pinwheels for $75
- Or write-in your own amount ($10 minimum)
- Enter the names of the people you wish to honor with pinwheels in the Comment box
- Click Donate and complete the payment page
- Please pass this on! Follow the instructions on the confirmation page to share this campaign on Facebook, Twitter or email (the most personalized and effective method!)
2. Click the Set-up Fundraiser Page to create your own fundraising page to ask your contacts to get involved.
- Join an existing team or form your own
- Name the team, set a fundraising goal, add a message to your contacts
- Sign-up or sign-in to CrowdRise
- Follow the prompts to complete set-up and promote to your contacts!
Thank you for your support!