In its second year, CAMBA's Healthy Way 5k is a fundraising run/walk where you can: 1) Get out and moving on a beautiful spring morning in Brooklyn's Prospect Park; and 2) Support the important work of CAMBA, one of Brooklyn's largest human-service agencies, whose programs and services transform the lives of 45,000 low-income New Yorkers each year.
- To start a fundraiser for CAMBA (on your own or with a team), click 'SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER' above. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with family and friends.
- To fundraise with an existing team, click one of the individuals or teams below and click 'FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN.'
- To donate to CAMBA through an individual or team, click 'DONATE TO A FUNDRAISER' above and then choose from the list.
NOTE: This page is for fundraising only. To run or walk in the Healthy Way 5K, sign up here. Then once you sign up, you'll be sent back here to continue supporting the cause:
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1977, CAMBA is a nonprofit agency that connects people with opportunities to enhance their quality of life. CAMBA offers integrated services in: economic development, education & youth development, family support, health, housing and legal services.
By supporting CAMBA's Healthy Way 5k, you will:
• Shape up for summer AND help create affordable homes;
• Stay heart-healthy WHILE helping to bring critical health and mental health services to struggling New Yorkers;
• Bring your family out for a day of fun AS you support after-school programs for low-income kids
And so much more...
Please join CAMBA's Healthy Way 5k and support our mission to help transform lives throughout New York City.