carol ressi di cervia
Alex Ressi wrote -On Sunday, May 4, I will be riding in the Five Boro Bike Tour with a team from Lighthouse Guild.
The Lighthouse Guild team rides to support programs and services that directly help people of all ages living with vision loss and who are multi-disabled. The 40-mile traffic-free course will take riders through all five boroughs, over five major bridges including Verrazano-Narrows, and past many iconic landmarks.
I hope you will join in and support my ride today.
Your gift of:
• $50 will provide tuition assistance for a student in our Music School
• $100 will provide a field trip for one class of children with vision loss in our preschool
• $250 will provide low vision devices to someone who cannot otherwise afford them
• $500 will provide an eye exam and glasses for one child
• $1,000 will provide career assessment, training and job placement assistance for one person with vision loss
Your gift at any level will go directly toward providing Lighthouse Guild patients and students with the services they need.