EVENT DATE: Jun 25, 2016
In memory of Jonah Guider, who was lost to pulmonary hypertension in June 2015, RideJonahRide is a charity ride event where motorcyclists will visit establishments throughout middle Tennessee before rallying at a local brewery in Murfreesboro for dinner, entertainment and prizes. Proceeds from the ride go toward a PHA grant in Jonah’s name that will ultimately help prevent parents from having to say goodbye too soon as a result of this disease.
the rain-or-shine lineup…..
9:00 AM……. Packet Pickup | Registration
Bumpus Harley Davidson, Murfreesboro Coffee, donuts
10:30 AM….. .Kickstands Up
Ride and visit stops in any order, any time*
- Nolen’s Place, Nolensville (lunchtime event)
- Cigar Station, Spring Hill
- Arrington Vineyards, Arrington
5:30 PM……. Post-Ride Party
Mayday Brewery, Murfreesboro
Open to Public | Non Riders Welcome
Dinner (brats, burgers)
*Non-parade format: ride at your own pace and visit stops in any order. Nolen’s Place hosting lunchtime event including games and music. “Passport” stamped at each stop location. Raffle tickets awarded based on punches.
Each rider and passenger registration includes:
- 2016 Inaugural RideJonahRide T-shirt
- Coffee and donuts (pre-ride body fuel)
- Voucher for dinner at Mayday: burger or brat, chips and drink (soda and water only; beer can be purchased separately)
- Chances to win prizes
For more information, please contact Rich Guider at email@example.com.