Please help us reach our goal of donating 5,000 diapers, or $500 in cash!!!!
Thank you for visiting this site! This year I am proud to be raising funds for WestSide Baby's annual Stuff the Bus Diaper Drive.
Did you know:
- 1 out of 3 families struggle to afford an adequate supply of diapers for their children.
- Diapers are not covered by Food Stamps, WIC or any other government assistance programs.
I am supporting this effort because it breaks my heart to consider that children who sit in dirty diapers are:
- more subject to painful rashes, infection and disease.
- going to CRY....a lot...which increases their chances of abuse by caretakers who are already stressed out.
- likely to be consumed by the pain of their situation that their cognitive development may be at risk of being delayed.
- deserving of having enough diapers to provide them the fresh start to life they deserve.
In King County alone, there are 10,000 children under the age of 2 living in poverty. If those 10,000 children need an average of 6 diapers per day for 365 days, this year lone those 10,000 children will need approximately...22 MILLION DIAPERS!!!!
Thank you for your support and for caring about kids!!!!!!!!!
Strata on California