Rise Uptown and Ride
Team Member: Charles Callaway
EVENT DATE Nov 11, 2015
Northern Manhattan Fellowship wrote -
Pricing and Donation Details
To Donate Now Click: Donate To This Fundraiser
To Participate In Rise Uptown & Ride Click: Fundraise For This Campaign located below sidebar
- To ride on November 11th, our riders are required to raise at least $250 (including a personal donation of $45). The confirmation email you receive will serve as your admission ticket to the event.
- Once a participant purchases their ticket, a Crowdrise page will be created to help aid in raising funding. We require our riders to reach the goal of at least $250. Feel free to exceed this goal!
Share the link and post it to your social media accounts! Ask your friends, family, and coworkers to help you make an impact in your community! All additional donations are tax exempt.
- When: Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 at 11:30am. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class time. The Ride will start promptly at 11:30am.
- What To Bring: Wear clothes you don't mind sweating in and of course, water! No need to bring sneakers, SoulCycle will provide all riding equipment!
- There will be a brunch following the Ride next door at Le Pain Quotidian to celebrate all of our riders. Riders eat free! All non-riders are invited to participate through a $25 donation and will include 1 raffle ticket.
History of Our Program
The Northern Manhattan Fellowship, a 9-month professional development fellowship for non-profit, faith-based, or governmental leaders serving Northern Manhattan, is committed to building a better Northern Manhattan through networking, relationship building, and community reinvestment. This year, the Northern Manhattan Fellows are focusing the fellowship’s community reinvestment efforts towards youth development. Supporting Rise Uptown and Ride means supporting our youth and securing a stronger future for our neighborhoods. Join the Northern Manhattan Fellows in supporting our event held on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 11:30am. Your contribution will help us reach our goal of $10,000 that will not only expand community presence, but also transform organizations that are working to enhance community development and our youth.