As well as your kind contrinutions towards Robin Hood who fight poverty in NYC (see below) I want us to have a bit of fun with this:
- >$50 donation: Pick your favourite song and I'll include it on my race day playlist (max 1 song per donation)
- Reach $4,000 and I pledge to grow a wonderful moustache (/mustache)
For all you New Yorkers (and friends visiting):
- Every month Charlotte and I will invite the 2 highest donors to visit the MOMA Museum with us (11 West 53 Street, Manhattan)
Robin Hood is proud to participate in the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon. Our team of 100 runners will commit to training and raising money with the promise that 100% of every dollar will be used for Robin Hood’s relentless fight against poverty. It’s no small thing: to date, Race for Robin Hood has raised nearly $7 million dollars to aid poverty-fighting efforts.
Please help support these runners and their mission to fight poverty. You can make a donation in support of a particular runner or make a general donation in support of the entire Robin Hood team.
Look what your support can help do for the city of New York:
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 feeds a family of three for a week.
- $100 provides one night of safe shelter for a family.
- $360 provides a single immigrant mother with a microloan to start her own business.
- $450 provides immigrant students with a college counselor to help prepare applications for schools, scholarships, and financial aid.
- $1000 provides regular asthma treatment to a child, so they can take fewer sick days from school.