BENEFITING: Robin Hood
ORGANIZER: Robin Hood
EVENT DATE: Nov 02, 2014
Dear friends and family,
Jayme, Jennifer and Albert will be running this year's NYC Marathon to raise money for Robin Hood. Simply put - Robin Hood makes life better for struggling New Yorkers.
We hope you will consider joining us by making a donation. Here's what Robin Hood will do with your dollars:
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 provides a day of high quality preschool for one child.
- $100 connects one low-income family to public benefits, social services, and employment counseling.
- $200 helps a woman secure a $1,500 microloan to help her launch or expand her own business.
- $750 provides a year of basic literacy training and G.E.D. test preparation for one student.
- $1000 pays for health care for one adolescent for one year.
- $1,500 provides a year of counseling for the family of a child enrolled in pre-school.
- $3,000 provides six months of psychiatric treatment for a homeless person.
Thank you for running with us - lots of love!
Jayme, Jennifer and Albert