BENEFITING: Robin Hood
ORGANIZER: Robin Hood
EVENT DATE: Nov 01, 2015
Greetings! I am super excited to be running this years NYC Marathon on behalf of the Robin Hood Foundation.
As many of you know I am passionate about running (this is marathon #12!) - but I am also a passionate supporter of Robin Hood. I am thrilled to work for EY who has a strong allegiance to Robin Hood and donates extensive time, capital and knowledge to its cause.
The Marathon is one of my favorite days of the year, its truly and honor to be able to run on behalf of such an astonishing organization. Every dollar counts, so please donate!
Look what your support can help do for the city of New York:
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 provides a day of high quality preschool for one child.
- $100 connects one low-income family to public benefits, social services, and employment counseling.
- $200 helps a woman secure a $1,500 micro-loan to help her launch or expand her own business.
- $750 provides a year of basic literacy training and G.E.D. test preparation for one student.
- $1000 pays for health care for one adolescent for one year.