BENEFITING: Robin Hood
ORGANIZER: Robin Hood
EVENT DATE: Nov 01, 2015
Welcome to round 4 of the NYC Marathon! I've been training all year for this race and am eager to run on November 1st. More so than ever am I committed to Team Robin Hood and hope that you will support me in making our city, our people, our team stronger. Stay tuned for more updates and more info regarding my training and Robin Hood's programs.
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 provides a day of high quality preschool for one child.
- $100 connects one low-income family to public benefits, social services, and employment counseling.
- $200 helps a woman secure a $1,500 micro-loan to help her launch or expand her own business.
- $750 provides a year of basic literacy training and G.E.D. test preparation for one student.
- $1000 pays for health care for one adolescent for one year.