Join us for our 6th Annual Critters On The Run 5K Fun Run.
In partnership with Fleet Feet Sports /Gaithersburg, Critters For The Cure (CFTC) is raising funds and awareness for women battling breast and gynecological cancers right here in our community.
Run as an individual, or family. Or… create a team to raise money for women’s cancer.
Want to make a difference? The money you raise for your team today, will help a cancer patient in need tomorrow. Anyone can start a team & create your own promo page (where you can add photos & story). When you register to run on June 18th, you will see how easy it is to create your own fund-raising promo page. Then all you have to do is ask your friends, family and neighbors to support your team by simply donating to your online promo-page. Check your site page & watch as your fundraising goal grows. Raise $$, win cool CFTC prizes!
- Raise $500 or more – receive a CFTC T-Shirt
- Raise $1000 or more - receive a CFTC Hoodie
- Raise $1500 or more - receive a CFTC Jacket
- Top Winner – Salon Roi package - Massage, Haircut, blow dry & basket of Raymond Waites Body Products Valued at over $300.00
Don’t miss the fun. Everyone is welcome. Bring your critter… the kids.
On registration page:
Individual - $25
Family - $50 (3 or more)
- Register and receive CFTC's latest Dri-Fit Runners Cap for adults, cool dog tags for kids, CFTC bandanas for the critters.
- Plenty of H20 available for humans and critters
- After race, dive into tasty energy booster food provided by Not Your Average Joe’s.
- Critters can tank-up on goody bags provided by Bark!
- DJ- “A-Squad” to keep us danc’n