Rover Rescue is a non-profit organization founded in 2001 to save as many homeless dogs as we can and place them in permanent and loving homes. We know that somewhere nearby a person or family yearns for one of these special dogs.
From the moment we rescue a dog we start changing its life for the better:
* Each dog is placed in a caring foster home or boarded until the right owner is found.
* During their stay with Rover Rescue, volunteers walk, socialize and give these dogs the loving care they need.
* Injured or sick dogs are given proper medical attention.
* Dogs are vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and even given “beauty makeovers”.
* We make a special effort to match prospective owners with the right dog during the adoption process to make sure each of our dogs will never become homeless again. And we help educate new owners on the proper care of their new best friends.
In addition, Rover Rescue works hard in our community to reduce animal overpopulation and increase vital awareness about responsible pet ownership. We actively support spaying and neutering of all companion dogs and offer spay/neuter financial assistance to low-income families.
Please help us to transform the lives of dogs and humans, and make happy tails come true!