BENEFITING: PLAY RUGBY INC
The Play Rugby USA Rugby Cup Series is a set of three events that serve as culminating events for programming in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. These events give 140 teams of flag rugby players the opportunity to showcase all they have learned during the year.
Each year, we strive to give each player who participates a jersey of their own to take home after the event. Unfortunately, as the events have grown, that has gotten more and more expensive to do. Please help us raise the funds needed to provide almost 1,700 youth rugby players with jerseys.
- $15 will provide one of our 1,680 players with a jersey
- $180 will provide one of our 140 teams with jerseys
- $2,160 will outfit our entire All-Girls Middle School bracket in New York with jerseys
- $3,600 will provide all 20 teams competing in the San Francisco Rugby Cup with jerseys
- $8,640 will provide all 48 teams competing in the Los Angeles Rugby Cup with jerseys
- $12,960 will provide all 72 teams competing in the AIG New York City Rugby Cup with jerseys. We have already allocated $5,200 of in-kind support from our year round Uniform Partner Canterbury towards free jerseys in New York, so we need another $7,760 to meet our goal
If we can raise $20,000 above Canterbury's generous contribution, we can provide jerseys to all our players. Please help support these great tournaments. Every contribution helps us in achieving our mission of "Developing Youth Through Rugby."