BENEFITING: The Feed Foundation
EVENT DATE: Oct 13, 2012
The Feed Foundation wrote -
Run. Influence. Change the World.
Did you know that…
- Right now, 1 in 5 American children are wondering when they will get their next meal?
- Hunger hurts more than tummies—it also affects a child’s ability to learn?
- There are hungry kids in every county in America, including YOURS?
What if all you had to do to make a change in the lives of the people living in your city was RUN? This fall, that’s exactly what we’re asking you to do.
Join Women’s Health and the FEED Foundation to Run 10K and Feed 10 in your own hometown.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit www.Run10Feed10.com and register to participate.
- Run with us this fall and you'll instantly feed 10 in your own hometown.
- Share the idea with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers to get them excited about what you’re doing (which will inspire them to participate too!)
- Then come back here and start fundraising!
Come on America! Let’s Fundraise!
We want everyone who participates to raise $100 – that’s just 10 of your friends donating $10 each (we kind of like the number 10, don’t we?)
Our overall goal? Together, let’s raise a quarter of a million and help make a change for families in your community.
All of the money raised will benefit the FEED Foundation.
About the FEED Foundation:
The FEED Foundation is truly dedicated to ending world hunger- one child at a time. Since our organization was co-founded by Lauren Bush Lauren in 2007, the FEED Foundation and its partner, FEED Projects, have provided over 60 million nutritious school meals- and with your help, we can provide millions more. The FEED Foundation partners with organizations such as the United Nations World Food Programme, UNICEF, DonorsChoose.org and local food banks to fight hunger and eliminate malnutrition by providing school meals, nutritional supplements and education.