BENEFITING: BARTHOLOMEW J LAWSON FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN
ORGANIZER: BARTHOLOMEW J LAWSON FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN
EVENT DATE: Nov 26, 2016
BARTHOLOMEW J LAWSON FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN wrote -
#RunForGrenada2016 is a running challenge, held on Universal Childrens Day, raising funds to help support the youth of Grenada in the West Indies.
Designed for runners of all abilities participants have a choice of three distances. A Marathon, the 10k Run and the Last Mile Fun Run. To register for the run please email email@example.com or WhatsApp 1 473 420 7593.
Funds raised through #RunForGrenada2016 will help reachwithin.org to continue to provide multi-dimentional programs, designed to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable children in Grenada, through wellness programs for both the child and the caregiver.
It will also help support our Transitional Living Program - developed in collaboration with the Grenadian youth it serves - which aims to provide a safety net and strong emotional support system for former residents of Grenada’s care homes, equipping them with valuable life skills so that they can live healthy, productive, violence-free lives as adults.
The Marathon sets off at 4am from the town of St George's in the south of the island and will follow the West coast of the island to the Petite Anse Hotel, St Patricks. The 10k run will set off fom the town of Victoria, St Marks around 7am and the Last Mile Fun Run from the Petite Anse Bridge, St Patricks around 8am.
Each participant will receive a branded T-Shirt, water, lunch and free transport to either the town of Victoria or the Petite Anse Bridge and then back to St George's.
Following the event runners and volunteers will enjoy a delicious lunch at the Petite Anse Hotel, entertainment by a surprise local celebrity and awarded prizes. Everyone will be able to enjoy the use of the Petite Anse Hotel pool as well as a gorgeous beach just a few steps away.
Other Ways To Support #RunForGrenada2016
- Share this page on social media with the hashtag #RunForGrenada2016 or #RFG2016
- If in Grenada on Mon, 20 November 2016 cheer us on by the roadside
- Join us at the Petite Anse Hotel & Restaurant in Sauteurs, St Patricks to help celebrate the achievements of our dedicated runners.
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1 473 420 7593.
Media Coverage of Run For Grenada in 2015
- A Run For Grenada fundraiser a huge success!
- Senator, Brenda Hood, encourages Grenadians to sign up for the Last Mile Fun Run
- Hollywood actor backs fundraiser for Grenadian children
- Hollywood actor teams up with locals in Grenada for charity run
- Hollywood actor teams up with locals in Grenada...
- Hollywood Actor To Fly Into Grenada For Charity Run Raising Funds For Children
- Hollywood actor with Caribbean roots backs fundraising for Grenadian children