BENEFITING: Prairie Rivers Network
EVENT DATE: Apr 25, 2014
Join Prairie Rivers Network at the 2014 Illinois Marathon and help protect clean water and healthy rivers.
By running or walking for Prairie Rivers Network, you will be making a difference. You will be protecting our vital water resources, not just for right now, but also for future generations.
- Join the team by clicking on the Fundraise for this Campaign button. Your own fundraising page will be created for you. It's that easy!
- Donate to a specific team member/group by clicking on the TEAM tab.
- Click the DONATE button righ now to say Clean Water is important to you.
Why Support Prairie Rivers Network?
- You will be protecting our drinking water supply;
- You will be restoring the homes of wildlife like cute river otters to our iconic bald eagles;
- You will be helping Illinois' multi-billion dollar recreation, tourism, and fishing economies; and
- You will be reducing water pollution.
What happens when someone donations through this fundraiser?
100% of their tax deductible donation goes directly to supporting Prairie Rivers Network's program work. PRN is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit with a 45 year history of protecting our environment.
Will donors get overrun with email and solicitations from PRN? NO!
- 1 or 2 emails per month containing our e-newsletter and important action alerts;
- 3 print newsletters per year;
- invitation to special events; and
- 1 or 2 letters per year saying how great they are for protecting our rivers and streams.
Thank you for all your support!
For more information: go to prairierivers.org/run