BENEFITING: Prairie Rivers Network
ORGANIZER: Prairie Rivers Network
EVENT DATE: Apr 25, 2014
Prairie Rivers Network wrote -
Join Prairie Rivers Network at the 2014 Illinois Marathon and help protect clean water and healthy rivers.
By running or walking for Prairie Rivers Network, you will be making a difference. You will be protecting our vital water resources, not just for right now, but also for future generations.
- Join the team by clicking on the Fundraise for this Campaign button. Your own fundraising page will be created for you. It's that easy!
- Donate to a specific team member/group by clicking on the TEAM tab.
- Click the DONATE button righ now to say Clean Water is important to you.
Why Support Prairie Rivers Network?
- You will be protecting our drinking water supply;
- You will be restoring the homes of wildlife like cute river otters to our iconic bald eagles;
- You will be helping Illinois' multi-billion dollar recreation, tourism, and fishing economies; and
- You will be reducing water pollution.
What happens when someone donations through this fundraiser?
100% of their tax deductible donation goes directly to supporting Prairie Rivers Network's program work. PRN is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit with a 45 year history of protecting our environment.
Will donors get overrun with email and solicitations from PRN? NO!
- 1 or 2 emails per month containing our e-newsletter and important action alerts;
- 3 print newsletters per year;
- invitation to special events; and
- 1 or 2 letters per year saying how great they are for protecting our rivers and streams.
Thank you for all your support!
For more information: go to prairierivers.org/run