BEIT TSHUVAH via Crowdrise
August 22, 2011
BENEFITING: BEIT TSHUVAH
EVENT DATE: Mar 20, 2011
Beit T'Shuvah is a residential treatment facility located in West Los Angeles that has been restoring lost souls and returning them to themselves, their families and the community for over 23 years. Our mission is to provide emotional and spiritual healing in a Jewish context to individuals and families afflicted with addictive and behavioral disorders. Beit T’Shuvah is the only addiction treatment program in the United States that integrates Jewish traditions and spirituality, the 12-Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and traditional psychotherapy. Our life saving program helps addicts transition from negative life patterns to positive goals. We have never turned anyone away due to their financial situation. As a result, Beit T’Shuvah keeps its doors open by depending on outside donations, grants and fund-raising efforts such as the LA Marathon.
Over the past 23 years Beit T’Shuvah has served:
• 2,700 addicted adults received room, board and integrated faith-based Jewish recovery services including individual, group and spiritual counseling that helped them Recover their Passion and Discover their Purpose.
• 45,000 people have been infused with the spirit and love of Judaism through our weekly and holiday services.
• 8,000+ family members have learned new ways of dealing with their “addict” and themselves in order to live in healthy relationships.
• 40,000+ adolescents learned how to make more informed choices in life through our Partners in Prevention Program.
• 8,500 Inmates in Jail received emotional, spiritual and advocacy services.
• 1,000+ non-addicted people who struggle with life have been helped through our counseling services.
• 1,040 Outpatient Clients have been helped with their recovery from various addictions.
Please join Beit T'Shuvah at the LA Marathon… Run for yourself, Run to Save a Soul and help support our community.