Everyone needs a Saydi Clause!!
December 22, 2016
Where your donations go: Donations to The Salvation Army make a huge difference in the lives of so many people in need. In Arizona, the
Salvation Army provides a vast array of social service programs, with
much of the funding coming from donations at the kettles. These programs are provided year-round and benefit men, women and children of all ages.
Some of the programs include . . .
- Heat relief services including water for the homeless and homebound
- Emergency disaster services
- 24/7 domestic violence shelter
- 24/7 homeless shelter
- Transitional housing for homeless families
- Emergency Assistance Programs (food boxes, emergency financial assistance, etc.)
- Project HOPE (daily homeless outreach)
- Low-income housing for seniors
- Adult alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers for men and women
- Recreation, tutoring and spiritual programs for children of all ages
- Meals for low-income, homeless and homebound
- Kroc Center with programs for all ages to enrich mind, body and spirit
- Recreation and other outreach programs for seniors
- Holiday programs including Christmas Angel, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners