Radiologists Without Borders (RWB) is a nonprofit dedicated to delivering medical imaging equipment, training, and services to developing countries.
Past and current projects include equipment and training delivery in Honduras, Guatemala, Haiti, the Ukraine, and Tanzania.
RWB's Global Objectives:
- Develop connectivity with health organizations seeking assistance to provide expertise in the field of Medical Imaging
- Provide educational material and training to personnel engaged in the field of Medical Imaging
- Provide support to identify equipment needs at a given site
- Cultivate resources within the US for equipment donation
- Prepare, ship, connect and train for equipment usage at identified sites
- Increase the expertise of each department to be selfsustaining with an increased level of clinical and technological capabilities