Skip to content
sacredheart's profile image - click for profile

Kimberly Brooks' Fundraiser:

Sacred Heart Church Campaign/Fundraiser

Kimberly's Photo

BENEFITING:

Kimberly Brooks

THE STORY:

My project is a campaign for a local church. The the person with the most money raised at the end of the campaign is the main attraction and 90% gose to the church the other 10% goes to the winner

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Kimberly is working on selecting a charity so you can support Sacred Heart Church Campaign/Fundraiser.