Safe Harbor Children's Advocacy Center is a non-profit organization with a simple, incredibly important mission -- Providing a lifeline to victims of child abuse in Allegan and Barry County. To achieve this mission we focus on two goals: protection and prevention.
Help us provide HOPE and HEALING to child victims of abuse by donating to our fundraiser for the Art Van Million Dollar Charity Challenge.
How your money helps us to provide hope:
- $10 can provide gas for CASA Volunteers to advocate for a child in foster care
- $20 supplies a family with a victim advocate during a forensic interview
- $30 covers the cost for one body safety prevention education class
- $40 covers the cost of DVDs for 100 forensic interviews
- $50 provides one counseling session for a physically or sexually abused child
- $100 pays for a CASA volunteer to be the voice for an abuse or neglected child for two months
- $250 pays for one forensic interview for a victim of sexual abuse, severe physical abuse, or domestic violence
- $350 pays for one medical exam for one child victim
Every dollar helps a child who has suffered abuse move beyond the pain and being to heal. Please consider donationg to Safe Harbor Children's Advocacy Center!