BENEFITING: Safenet Services Inc
Safenet Services wrote -
Safenet Services helps families in both Rogers and Mayes Counties cope, find safehaven, face the challenges, bolster their strengths, learn new skills, achieve their goals, heal, thrive, and break the cycle of violence in their lives to build a secure, stable life for themselves and their children.
With the aid of friends and donors, our support network can help coordinate shelter, counseling, victim advocacy, legal help, parenting education, protective orders, housing, employment, and more. Since 1991, Safenet Services has provided shelter and safety for more than 3200 abused women and their children.
Please see the figures below to see the approximate breakdown for different levels of donations. (These are not the only amounts you can donate, these are just shown for context.)
The following donations could provide:
- $1,000 - All residents (35) with meals for a day
- $500 - One month of counseling
- $250 - Child care & services for one month
- $150 - Mother & child one month of shelter
- $50 - Transportation to court, job interviews, doctor's appointment, etc.
- $25 - Replacement paperwork (birth certificates, social security cards, etc.)
Thank you for supporting Safenet Services!