BENEFITING: SAGE METRO ST LOUIS
EVENT DATE: Oct 04, 2014
SAGE stands for Service and Advocacy for GLBT Elders.
This local non profit has a mission to enhance the quality of life of LGBT older adults through service, advocacy, and community awareness.
SAGE provides a wide array of services for older adults in the St. Louis metropolitan area, including:
- Grief and Caregiving Support Referrals
- Care and Support Consultations
- SAGE Friends Phone Support
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Information and Referral
SAGE works to ensure that all older adults have equal access to safe and welcoming services at home and in the community. This work includes:
- LGBT Health Access Project
- Know Your Rights Training
- SAGE Advocacy Council
- Private Consultation & Advocacy
- Technical Assistance for Organizations
- LGBT Cultural Competency Trainings
SAGE's work and mission depends on the support of people like you!
SHANNON AND I WILL MATCH DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR EACH DONATION UP TO $300.
For more information, please visit: http://www.sagemetrostl.org/