Samantha Jackson Dilts via Crowdrise
August 29, 2014
Team Imerman Angels is a group of individuals who like to stay fit, have fun and reach fitness goals. Team members participate in various activities spreading awareness and raising funds that provide free 1-on-1 cancer support for cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. Make a difference today, join Team IA so no one fights cancer alone. When you join Team IA, you can do any of the following events:
BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON: Team Imerman Angels has guaranteed entries for the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (which allows you to bypass the registration lottery for this event). For more information or to register for Team IA for the Chicago Marathon, click HERE.
ANY RACE, ANY SPORT, ANYWHERE: Whether you are interested in a triathlon, a running race, a walking event or any other sporting event, you can be a part of Team Imerman Angels and set up a fundraising page to help to make sure that no one faces cancer alone. For example, if you decided that you wanted to participate in a half marathon in your city, you could join Team IA. Or your soccer team (or just a team member) can be a part of Team IA. All you need to do is to register for that event and then register for Team IA. To register for Team IA: Any Race, Any Sport, Anywhere, just click the "REGISTER" button on this page. Once you have registered, you can set up your fundraising page.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WHEN YOU JOIN TEAM IMERMAN ANGELS :
- Team IA training shirt (technical fabric) upon registering
- Team IA singlet (technical fabric) upon reaching $350 fundraising threshold
- Your own customizable online fundraising page and social media tips to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you
- Fundraising, training and informational workshops
- Fun runs, team gear, social gatherings and more
- Team IA Chicago Marathon participants receive additional amenities including complimentary training through Chicago Endurance Sports, race day hospitality/private gear check and race weekend team pasta dinner.
- And, most importantly, the knowledge that you are helping provide 1-on-1 support to cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers
HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Register for Team Imerman Angels: a registration fee of $50* (in addition to the fundraising minimums) is required to set up your fundraising webpage. This fee goes toward costs associated with Team IA amenities such as training shirt, etc.
- To join Team IA for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, click HERE to register and for complete information such as the fundraising minimum
- To join Team IA for ANY RACE , ANY SPORT, ANYWHERE, just click the "REGISTER" button on this page. Once you have registered, you can set up your fundraising page. Participants agree to raise a minimum of $350 for Imerman Angels.
2. Register for the Event Itself: for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, please see the specific Team Imerman pages for those events (click the link above for the Chicago Marathon). For any other event, please go to the event page for that event and follow its registration instructions.
3. Set Up Your Fundraising Page on CrowdRise. Once you register, CrowdRise will prompt to set up your own personalized page. This is where you can tell your story and add any photos - and you can edit it as often as you like. Now your ready to send this to friends and family members.
4. Fundraising incentives: (please contact the office at email@example.com to redeem your prizes)
Raise $350 and receive your official Imerman Angels jersey
Raise $500 and receive an Imerman Angels beanie
Raise $1,000 and receive an Imerman Angels lifestyle shirt
Raise $2,500 and receive an Imerman Angels hoodie
Raise $5,000 and receive an Imerman Angels gym bag
Raise $10,000 and receive a GPS
If you have any questions, contact Khitam Masoud at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dave Louthan at email@example.com at 312.273.1312
The Power of Your Participation:
Every time you wear your Imerman Angels jersey
Every person you tell about your participation
Every participant you recruit
Every dollar you raise
Makes a difference.