BENEFITING: American Red Cross
Did you know? Besides lifesaving blood services & disaster relief, the American Red Cross helps make more resilient communities through preparedness education, health & safety training, and support of America's military families.
Our ability to provide these services, plus assist those in need, is directly dependent on financial support from caring and community-minded people like you. All donations go solely to the American Red Cross of Santa Monica Bay, and an average of 91 cents of every dollar the Red Cross spends is invested in humanitarian services and programs. Help us reach our 2015-2016 goal!!
Your donations directly help Los Angeles communities by allowing our region to provide, and improve, services critical to keeping people safe and prepared. Now more than ever we need to make a plan, be informed, and get involved:
- $500 feeds & shelters 1 family after a residential fire
- $1,000 enrolls dozens of military children in Red Cross counseling programs that help them cope with fear after a parent is deployed to a war zone
- $2,500 trains 50 children from underserved communities in first aid & babysitting skills so they can safely care for younger siblings
- $5,000 feeds 100 people for a week after a local disaster forces them from their homes
- $10,000 helps 10 families in need after a disaster
- $100,000 pays for a mobile feeding & first aid unit critical to aiding those who can't reach immediate assistance
Thank you for your generosity! Did you know that many companies have matching gift programs that will double or even triple charitable contributions made by their employees? Check with your company’s personnel office or visit our online directory of matching gift companies to find out if your company will match your contribution!