We strive to provide a decent, safe and affordable place to live for every man, woman and child in the San Fernando Santa Clarita and Antelope Valleys. We further promote education and self-sufficiency by connecting our recipients to social services.
Our Core Values…
- Advocacy for the elimination of substandard housing and the creation of safe neighborhoods for all.
- The importance of home stability in addition to the opportunity for advancement.
- The advancement of human rights and fair housing around the world.
- Excellence in home construction and volunteer experiences.
- Inclusion, diversity and respect for all.
- Environmental and financial sustainability.
Our Recipients and Friends…
…Low-income working families.
…Veterans, service-disabled veterans and families of the fallen.
…All populations interested in volunteerism, including youth.
…All who are interested in financially advancing our mission.
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Sarah 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Sarah this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Sarah. Thanks to your vote, Sarah earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
Total Impact Points
Sarah Steffen's Fundraisers
I'm working on creating my first super compelling Fundraiser so please keep hitting refresh over and over until my first Fundraiser shows up. Or just wait for me to email you about it.