Sarai Wilds via Crowdrise
April 16, 2015
EVENT DATE: June 27-28, 2015
Join Team Hole in the Wall to run inspired in the 2015 Fairfield Road Race 5K or Half Marathon! Your support will help The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp provide "a different kind of healing" to more than 30,000 children and families coping with serious illness each year, completely free of charge.
Hosted by the Fairfield Firefighters since its inception, the historic Fairfield Road Races wind through gorgeous Fairfield County back roads and finish with live music on Jennings Beach!
Suggested Fundraising Minimum:
5K runners using a charity entry: $250
Half Marathon runners using a charity entry: $500
Runners using a charity entry receive free entry to the race. Runners who have secured their own entry to the race are also encouraged to join the Team.
As a member of Team Hole in the Wall you will receive:
- Free race entry
- A personal fundraising Web page
- Access to our Fairfield county based Coach and group runs
- A private bag check at the start/finish
- Access to our post-race Team HITW tent at the beach party finish
- Training and fundraising tips and support
- Fundraising incentives including a custom dri-fit Team HITW running jersey
Questions? We want to hear from you! Call (203) 777-0522 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org