Site is live!!!!!!!
July 05, 2016
Did You Know?
- Only 23 of 171 California Shelters consider themselves to be “No Kill”.
- California Shelters are forced to euthanize 800–1,200 Dogs & Cats every day due to overcrowding.
- “Pulling” & Transporting Dogs & Cats from “High Kill” to “No Kill” Rescues, Shelters & Sanctuaries with available space will save dozens/time.
- With 2 Vans we can move to safety 100’s of Dogs & Cats every month...Thousands more every Year. That’s powerful!
- We will also be using these Vans to help Rescue the "Desert Dumped Dogs & Cats" from our scorching Deserts.
Re-Location Saves Lives!
Saving 1,000's of Dogs & Cats from "Death's Door" annually
- Highly populated areas, like California, create Overcrowded “High Kill” Shelters.
- Other areas, less populated, have Shelters with Space-to-Spare.
- By Transporting the 'Over flow' in Shelters [who’s only current solution is to euthanize] ~ SaveARescue will be able to offer this smart lifesaving alternative to All "HighKill" Shelters and give these Pooches & Kitties at Death's Door a ‘2nd Chance’ that they are so deserving of.
- We have established a reliable network of “No Kill” Rescues, Shelters & Sanctuaries with flexible available space.
- The East Coast has a proven track record of transporting pets from "High Kill" to "No Kill" facilities [see accompanying video] and it’s time to create this same Life Saving Solution for California.
Our Mission & Goal is Twofold:
#1: To make California a “No Kill State” ending the Current Statistics of 800 - 1,200 Dogs & Cats being euthanized every day!
#2: Be a Role Model for other States to follow in our path….pun intended!
SaveARescue, with your donations, will quickly make ‘Euthanasia Due to Lack of Space’ ~ A Thing Of The Past!
In the short time since our August, 2015 launch, the SaveARescue Team of Volunteers have successfully help reunite, save and/or been involved with transporting to safety over 800 Dogs and Cats. We’ve learned a lot. Now our savvy Staff, with oodles of experience in Operations, Coordinating and a passion for Making A Positive Difference, are ready to save many more pet's lives with the addition of these vans.
“Cause This is How We’ll Roll!”