Kiss My Face will match every dollar donated up to $1,000!
July 25, 2016
Save A Rescue wrote -
Each Van will allow us to move 40-60 Dogs & Cats/Day ~ Every Day, out of our Over Crowded Shelters to safe havens. We will focus on the worst case scenarios, the Shelters with the most scheduled for Euthanasia due to lack of space; the Dogs & Cats at Death's Door through no fault of their own. We will "Pull" & Transport all the Dogs & Cats that we are capable of saving until 'Euthanizing to make Room' is no longer a solution and becomes a thing of the past.
We can't do it without your support. We can and will succeed because every day Re-Location Saves Lives!
Right now Shelters are experiencing an unimaginable amount of Dogs & Cats being relinquished to them. Just last week I spent two hours speaking to a Director of one of our Shelters in S. California that has a maximum capacity to hold 100 dogs & cats. Right now they are overflowing with more than 500+, with another 30-45 coming in every day.
Adoptions are low. Their only expedient solution to get the numbers down is to euthanize hundreds of wonderful, healthy, hopeful dogs and cats who believe we humans will want, save and love them. These Dogs & Cats deserve a 2nd chance to find a forever home and be part of a loving life and pack. Help Us ~ Help Them, please!
100% of Your Donations will be used to acquire two  Vans that will be Life Saving & the 'fuel' [pun intended] to give Life vs. Death to many, many deserving Dogs & Cats.
We will be Transporting Dozens of Dogs & Cats EVERY DAY from "High Kill" Euthanasia situations to "No Kill" Shelters, Rescues and Sanctuaries with Room to Spare.
We can and will help these Shelters get to a manageable state where euthanizing to 'make room' will no longer be needed or a quick solution.
You will see our Vans on our Freeways and Surface Street every day.
In the short time since our August, 2015 launch, the SaveARescue 'Team of Volunteers' have successfully helped reunite, save and/or been involved with transporting to safety over 1,400 Dogs and Cats. We are inspired with how re-location is capable of saving so many.
Our savvy Staff, ~ with oodles of 'Passion' and experience to make a positive difference are "In It To Win It" bringing all their experiences and knowledge to create 2nd Chances. We’ve learned a lot and are building wonderful relationships with numerous Rescues, Shelters & Sanctuaries ready and willing to partner and band with us to make California a 'No Kill' State.
Desert Dumped Dogs: We plan to work closely with Shelters & Rescues on the fringes of our Deserts who are burdened with way too many Dogs & Cats dumped to die slow torturous deaths in our Deserts, and who are in great need of being captured and nurtured back to health and love in a trusting, caring environment.
Please join us today. Donate whatever resonates in your heart; know every cent will go towards saving more.
Its a powerful, simple, effective solution already proving itself in on the East Coast, and we want to be a model and an accelerator for other States to follow.
Did You Know?
- Only 23 of 171 California Shelters consider themselves to be “No Kill”.
- California Shelters are forced to euthanize 800–1,200 Dogs & Cats every day due to overcrowding.
- “Pulling” & Transporting Dogs & Cats from “High Kill” to “No Kill” Rescues, Shelters & Sanctuaries with available space will save dozens/time.
- With 2 Vans we can move to safety 100’s of Dogs & Cats every month...Thousands more every Year. That’s powerful!
- We will also be using these Vans to help Rescue the "Desert Dumped Dogs & Cats" from our scorching Deserts.
Re-Location Saves Lives!
Saving 1,000's of Dogs & Cats from "Death's Door" annually
- Highly populated areas, like California, create Overcrowded “High Kill” Shelters.
- Other areas, less populated, have Shelters with Space-to-Spare.
- By Transporting the 'Over flow' in Shelters [who’s only current solution is to euthanize] ~ SaveARescue will be able to offer this smart lifesaving alternative to All "HighKill" Shelters and give these Pooches & Kitties at Death's Door a ‘2nd Chance’ that they are so deserving of.
- We have established a reliable network of “No Kill” Rescues, Shelters & Sanctuaries with flexible available space.
- The East Coast has a proven track record of transporting pets from "High Kill" to "No Kill" facilities [see accompanying video] and it’s time to create this same Life Saving Solution for California.
Our Mission & Goal is Twofold:
#1: To make California a “No Kill State” ending the Current Statistics of 800 - 1,200 Dogs & Cats being euthanized every day!
#2: Be a Role Model for other States to follow in our path….pun intended!
SaveARescue, with your donations, will quickly make ‘Euthanasia Due to Lack of Space’ ~ A Thing Of The Past!
As a 501 [c] 3 Non-Profit organization ~ we are a group of Unpaid Volunteers that passionately help “Shine The Light On…” all 13,000+ [nationwide & Canada] Dog & Cat Rescues/Shelters to their community of pet lovers.
A] We have the largest, most current listing of All Dog & Cat Rescues, Shelters and Animal Controls.
B] We proudly brag that we are the only OnLine Resource ,"Hub", taking “Live" Calls ~ 24/7, regarding any emergency Dog/Cat Rescue situation. Using our massive online database of resources, available to everyone, we rally resources in the area of the emergency and create solutions, saving dogs & cats in need.
C] Browse our listing of adoptables Dogs & Cats[100,000+].
D] Discover your favorite Pure Breed in need of Rescuing [8,000+] ~ educating Americans to Adopt not Shop!
E] Find all the Pet Services in your area [18 Categories].
F] Transporting Dogs & Cats scheduled for Euthanasia in Overcrowded Shelters. We are now expanding our goals to make make all California Shelters "No Kill" due to Over crowding and become the 1st State to be "No Kill" due to overcrowding. Acquiring 2 Vans will go a long way in transporting Dogs & Cats from "High Kill" Shelters to "No Kill" Rescues, Shelters & Sanctuaries with room to spare.
On The Road To "No Kill"
“Cause This is How We’ll Roll!”