We work where babies need us
- Problem: highest infant and child mortality rate in the world due to malnutrition.
- Our solution: we provide therapeutic milk to 6 clinics in strategic locations
- Problem: countless babies are trapped in the sex industry and extremely vulnerable to abuse and exploitation as their mothers work in the industry.
- Our solution: we provide NightCare centers that house the babies of sex workers during the night when they are most vulnerable
- Problem: highest measurable infant mortality rate in the world for the past seven years due to unsafe birthing practices and preventable disease.
- Our solution: we provide midwives to four clinics in rural areas and vaccinations to prevent disease