SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MARATHON DE PARIS 2017
EVENT DATE: Apr 09, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Apr 01, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Feb 01, 2017
Thank you for considering Autism Speaks as your charity partner! Running with us will provide you an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience where you can make a difference in the lives of those affected by autism.
Since 2007, our Team Up! with Autism Speaks runners have raised over $8 million through events all over the world. In 2017, run through the City of Light with Autism Speaks and make your Parisian running dreams come true while supporting the mission of Autism Speaks. Let's make 2017 our best year yet!
To receive a guaranteed entry into the 2017 Paris Marathon, Team Up! with Autism Speaks invites you to join an amazing group of athletes who will run together to make a difference. Our goal is to give you the best experience possible: meaningful, fun, and memorable.
Paris Marathon - SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MARATHON DE PARIS 2017
• Date: April 9th, 2017
• Registration Fee: $100 (which counts towards your fundraising minimum)
• Participants must raise $2500 by February 1st, 2017
Registration fees are not refundable once you sign up, but they are counted towards your minimum. When registering you have the option set your fundraising goal higher than the minimum. You will only be responsible for the minimum required for your race, but have some fun and see how much support you will get from family and friends--challenge yourself!
2017 Team Up! with Autism Speaks benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Guaranteed Race Entry for the Paris Marathon
• High Fundraiser Hotel and Flight Reimbursement Incentive: up to $1500 total reimbursement, with receipts for hotel and/or flight, for Fundraising over $6,000.
• Team Up! with Autism Speaks Runners Racing Tank and an Autism Speaks hat or visor.
• Customized online fundraising page
• Fundraising Tips, Opportunities, and Materials to help you reach your goal
• Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions
• Team Handbook - Everything you need to plan your fundraising and training in a PDF format and downloadable for reference at any time
If you already have guaranteed entry but still want to run with Autism Speaks, you can still register as a “I have an entry” runner (with lower fundraising requirements). Please click on Register and select "I have an entry”.
Team Up! with Autism Speaks does not cover travel expenses to and from Paris for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race's official travel partners for making all reservations.
Please read the waiver carefully as you register. When registering for a Team Up! with Autism Speaks event you are committing to raise the minimum funds stated above for the event you choose, and will adhere to the stated fundraising deadlines. Space is limited on the team and will be distributed first come, first served. In the case we are sold out we will start a waiting list for our team.
Email Christie if you have any questions cgodowski@AutismSpeaks.org
Ready to run with us? Click the blue Register button!