Skip to content

Scott's Medication Solution

Organized by: Scott Riley

Scott's Photo

THE STORY:

***Hello and I appreciate you taking the time to read my story. Thank You!****

*Here is a little bit about myself. My name is Scott and I'm 46 years old and moved to San Jose California 5 years ago from Indiana because I had found the woman of my dreams after a 20 year abusive marriage along with a horrible divorce. I have a Wonderful Son and Beautiful Daughter that live in Indiana. This year 2014 in May my daughter and her husband gave me my first granddaughter Daisy and in October of the same year my son and his girlfriend gave me my second granddaughter Sophia.

**Now to why I'm on here running a Fundraiser (Note it has taken me 7 weeks to get the courage to do this due to the PTSD I suffer from)

I have suffered from Severe PTSD since I was 10 years old and was Diagnosed with Severe Crohns Disease in December 2004. I went through months of hospital stays along with having 22 inches of the last part of my small intestine and 6 inches of colon removed in 2005. The surgery was a 60% chance of remission, but to my luck I fell into the 40% that surgery didn't work for. The surgery was required to remove the damaged parts caused from the disease and to remove the diseased portion of my gut.

So long story short and sorry for the gory details but I just wanted to put into perspective what my life is like. I have had many hospitalizations since my move to California in 2009 with my crohns disease active each and every time! Well after a colonoscopy in late 2010 still active and after trying every crohn's drug on the market with no avail.

My Personal Doctor after reading a positive study done by the Israelis on the effects of Medical Marijuana causing crohns patients to go into remission. Proud to announce after he wrote me a Medical Marijuana Recommendation in January of 2011 I went into Remission in June 2012 and still remain disease free.

********I'm here to raise the funds to buy an indoor Grow Cabinet and supplies. Being on Social Security and the price of food being so high anymore I can't afford my medication. So what better way than to ask for a little help in a fundraiser to becoming self sufficient on growing my own medication and fruits and vegetables to also help with being low income. I have priced may grow cabinets and the one's that my apartment complex require are more expensive due to they have to be 100% odor free and that's very understandable as I want to respect all of my neighbors privacy.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading this and appreciate all donations to help keep me healthy so I can continue to feel great so I can enjoy my new grand kids and BEAT THIS TERMINAL DISEASE WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM YOU & MOTHER NATURE!!!

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Scott Riley

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Scott is still setting up this fundraiser so please check back so you can support Scott's Medication Solution.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms